LED T8 tubes are a long-lasting, energy-efficient alternative to fluorescent lighting. Compatible with standard 4ft fixtures with electronic ballasts – with no need for professional retrofitting – the 8ft SMART LED T8 is a money-saving lighting solution for the home or small business.
- UL listed
- Approved by the DesignLights Consortium® Qualified Products List (DLC QPL)
- Backed by LED Waves’ 5 year warranty
- Only 18 Watt for 32 Watt fluorescent tubes
- 2,035 lumens
- Plug & Play; no need to bypass or remove existing electronic ballast
(If the fixture is powered by a magnetic ballast, this ballast MUST be removed before installing the SMART T8 Tube via direct connection to line voltage. Direct connection is recommended for optimal performance. Using this product with magnetic ballast will void warranty.)
- Instant-on, without the warm-up time, noise, or flicker of fluorescent lighting
- Lasts a minimum of 50,000 hours
- May be eligible for rebates, tax exemptions, and other rewards
Warning: Read this guide before installing the LED T8 Ballast Compatible Tube
- This tube works with MOST T8 fixtures with electronic ballasts. Consult your LED Waves representative to ensure compatibility.
- Turn off the power before installation.
- Inspect your fixture(s) before installation, making sure that the T8 is the correct length, and that no sockets or lamp holders are loose or damaged.
- Test the functionality of one T8 fixture before installing mass quantities.